"There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea."
-Henry James, The Portrait of a Lady

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Entering the Movies

So I have this small problem...sometimes when I'm doing exciting things I get into my mind that I'm in a movie.  The background music starts to play in my head and in my mind the cameras are rolling. That is a bit how I feel as I begin to pack up for my semester abroad.  My room is strewn with clothes piles that make me feel like I've really accomplished alot of packing and my homework is slowly wrapping up.


Since I am heading out in less than a week, lots needs to be completed, so rather than typing more I should probably actually move those piles into a suitcase or something.  I promise (well hope) that the following posts will contain a bit more excitement but right now I would really love your prayers as I pack and prepare for the exciting upcoming semester.  And the cameras just keep rolling...

6 comments:

  1. you're great!!! This made me miss you dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about this exciting adventure ahead of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you all are less than a week away! I can't wait to read about your adventures & be super jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhh "why you want to leeeeaaaave me?" jusssst kiddin' so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooooooooooooo excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete